Top 5 Mississippi Cajun Restaurants Near Brandon
If you love Cajun food is much as we do, you’ve probably explored Brandon, Mississippi in search of the tasty Southern cuisine. To find the best that Mississippi has to offer, book a table at one of our top five Cajun restaurants.
Our Top Picks for Mississippi Cajun Restaurants
- Café Lagniappe: Find regional favorites like crawfish étouffée and alligator bites just to name a few at this unassuming Brandon favorite. Diners recommend the blackened redfish and new potatoes along with a big glass of sweet tea to quench your thirst.
- Drago’s Seafood: Vegetarian friendly and gluten-free items are scattered about the menu at this American seafood favorite located in Jackson MS. Diners rave about the charbroiled oysters and lobster mac & cheese, just in case you want something a little less spicy.
- Hal and Mal’s Restaurant: Local brews, tasty burgers, and blues bands sponsored by the Central Mississippi Blues Society make Hal and Mal’s the place to be. Enjoy local favorites like seafood bisque, red beans and rice, and fried catfish at this family-friendly hot-spot.
- Strawberry Café: This quaint café, located in Madison, MS, features Creole favorites like shrimp and grits and shrimp po’ boys, as well as house specialties like strawberry shortcake and strawberry fields salad for decadent dishes guaranteed to delight any palate.
- The Crawdad Hole: Whether you’re searching for spicy Cajun sausage or fresh shrimp and crawfish, you’ll find it at The Crawdad Hole in Jackson, MS. Diners can choose to have a seat in the restaurant and enjoy the ambiance or grab some take-out and hit the road.
Ready to Check Out Your Favorite Cajun Hotspot?
We know that all of these eateries sound delicious, so we’ve no doubt that you’re having trouble choosing which hotspot to hit first. Now that you know a little more about each of our top five picks for Mississippi Cajun restaurants, we’re sure that your next meal be a great one. If you’re more in the mood for BBQ chicken or ribs, we can help you find the best barbecue restaurants in Jackson, MS.