2019 Honda Ridgeline Towing Capcity and Specs
The 2019 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity is ready to be put to work for Madison and Ridgeland drivers. Whether you’re driving the base model or upgrading to a Ridgeline AWD at Bob Boyte Honda, you’ll have plenty of towing power — as much as 5,000 pounds.
How Much Can a Honda Ridgeline Tow?
If you want to max things out, upgrade to all-wheel drive and the Ridgeline is capable of towing as much as 5,000 pounds (when properly equipped).
Just need to tow occasionally? The standard Ridgeline 2WD models are able to tow as much as 3,500 pounds. Your needs will depend on your trailer, so keep these specs in mind when choosing a trim.
Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity per Trim
So which Ridgeline should you buy? We break down the 2019 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity by trim level so you can make the right choice.
- RT Trim: This base-level trim delivers 3,500 pounds with the 2WD configuration.
- Sport Trim: Choose between either 2WD (3,500 pounds of towing capacity) or AWD (5,000 pounds of max towing).
- RTL Trim: The RTL trim is also available with either 2WD or AWD, for your choice of 3,500 or 5,000 pounds of towing.
- RTL-T Trim: RTL-T can tow up to 5,000 pounds on AWD models, but if you don’t need that extra power, the 2WD manages 3,500 pounds of towing just fine.
- RTL-E: This model only comes with AWD and features the maximum 5,000-pound towing capacity.
- Black Edition: This trim also has AWD standard, as well as 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
Worried about extras? Each Honda Ridgeline comes standard with an integrated Class III trailer hitch, meaning you’ll be ready to tow in no time.
Experience the Power of the Honda Ridgeline Today
Not sure which Ridgeline configuration is right for you? Our sales team is here to go over all of the differences with you, breaking down feature and pricing, so you can get the truck you need — especially now that you know the 2019 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity has your back. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a test drive of the new Ridgeline.
If you like the Ridgeline’s towing capacity but need more room for family, the Honda Pilot also maxes out at 5,000 pounds of towing.
More From Bob Boyte Honda
When you get behind the wheel of a Honda van you want to ensure that you not only have all of the performance specs and cabin space for a smooth, comfortable ride, you also want plenty of safety features to have your back. That’s why the 2020 Honda Odyssey safety ratings display this model’s unique…
Whether hauling furniture around Madison or carpooling to school in Ridgeland, a great SUV has all the space you need to easily accomplish any task of the day. And if you want a vehicle with serious versatility, then the 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions will blow you away. Not only do the CR-V interior dimensions offer…
If you’re in the market for a reliable SUV that can keep you moving and handle any surface, then the 2020 Honda CR-V is an exceptional choice. While this unique SUV comes equipped with standard 2WD capabilities, drivers can upgrade their Honda CR-V trim level with the Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ for…