2019 Honda Ridgeline Towing Capcity and Specs
The 2019 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity is ready to be put to work for Madison and Ridgeland drivers. Whether you’re driving the base model or upgrading to a Ridgeline AWD at Bob Boyte Honda, you’ll have plenty of towing power — as much as 5,000 pounds.
How Much Can a Honda Ridgeline Tow?
If you want to max things out, upgrade to all-wheel drive and the Ridgeline is capable of towing as much as 5,000 pounds (when properly equipped).
Just need to tow occasionally? The standard Ridgeline 2WD models are able to tow as much as 3,500 pounds. Your needs will depend on your trailer, so keep these specs in mind when choosing a trim.
Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity per Trim
So which Ridgeline should you buy? We break down the 2019 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity by trim level so you can make the right choice.
- RT Trim: This base-level trim delivers 3,500 pounds with the 2WD configuration.
- Sport Trim: Choose between either 2WD (3,500 pounds of towing capacity) or AWD (5,000 pounds of max towing).
- RTL Trim: The RTL trim is also available with either 2WD or AWD, for your choice of 3,500 or 5,000 pounds of towing.
- RTL-T Trim: RTL-T can tow up to 5,000 pounds on AWD models, but if you don’t need that extra power, the 2WD manages 3,500 pounds of towing just fine.
- RTL-E: This model only comes with AWD and features the maximum 5,000-pound towing capacity.
- Black Edition: This trim also has AWD standard, as well as 5,000 pounds of towing capacity.
Worried about extras? Each Honda Ridgeline comes standard with an integrated Class III trailer hitch, meaning you’ll be ready to tow in no time.
Experience the Power of the Honda Ridgeline Today
Not sure which Ridgeline configuration is right for you? Our sales team is here to go over all of the differences with you, breaking down feature and pricing, so you can get the truck you need — especially now that you know the 2019 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity has your back. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a test drive of the new Ridgeline.
If you like the Ridgeline’s towing capacity but need more room for family, the Honda Pilot also maxes out at 5,000 pounds of towing.
More From Bob Boyte Honda
An SUV should not only offer a reliable performance but also have dependable safety, and the 2019 Honda CR-V safety ratings indicate that this model is hitting all the right marks. The CR-V has earned praise from the industry’s top automotive and safety organizations, due in large part to the vehicle’s advanced safety design and…
If you’re in the market for a dependable SUV, you can get the power you’re looking for with the luxury to enhance your ride with the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations. Drivers can choose between two powerful engine options for a fuel-efficient ride, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), as well as an impressive 1,500-pound towing capacity,…
Whether you plan on doing oil changes and tire rotations yourself, or would like to have the certified technicians at the Bob Boyte Honda service center handle the maintenance for you, it’s good to be aware of the Honda CR-V service schedule. Maybe you intend to sell your CR-V when you’re ready for a new car, maybe you…