Explore the 2018 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
The 2018 Honda Civic mpg ratings make it one of the most popular vehicles at Bob Boyte Honda, making it a common sight around Madison. The Civic is available in five trim trims, has a starting price of $18,940 MSRP,* and offers a range of options for the fuel-conscious driver.
Honda Civic MPG Ratings Per Trim Level
All of the Honda Civic trims deliver excellent fuel efficiency, but they do vary a bit depending on engine and transmission:
- Civic LX 6MT: EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway**
- Civic EX 6MT: EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway**
- Civic EX-T 6MT: EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 42 mpg/highway**
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg/city and 42 mpg/highway**
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 32 mpg/city and 42 mpg/highway**
The Honda Civic LX, EX, and EX-T trims also have the option of a continuously variable transmission (CVT) instead of the standard six-speed manual. The CVT increases the Honda Civic fuel economy:
- Civic LX CVT: EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway**
- Civic EX CVT: EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway**
- Civic EX-T CVT: EPA-estimated 32 mpg/city and 42 mpg/highway**
Honda Civic Engine Options with Eco Assist System
Ridgeland drivers can choose between two engines: the standard 2.0L 4-cylinder or the available 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder. The base engine delivers 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, and the turbo engine delivers 174 hp and up to 167 lb-ft of torque (on 6MT transmission). Both engine options come with the Eco Assist system to help you save even more fuel:
- The Eco Assist system examines your driving habits and tells you how fuel efficient they are with a color-changing display around the odometer. A green light means you have efficient driving happens, and a blue light means you could be driving more efficiently.
- This system can be equipped with an available ECON button that allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile in order to conserve fuel.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Bob Boyte Honda
As you can see, the Honda Civic MPG ratings make your morning commute in Clinton more fuel efficient. Not only that, but you get to take advantage of all of the great features this sedan offers. Learn more when you schedule a test drive in Brandon.
**28 city/40 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT models. 31 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT models. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.